A Fast Moving Consumer Goods company providing consumer products in the dairy, beverages and snacks sectors is currently seeking to hire an Assistant Manager Merchandising who will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining Vendor Relationship.
- Ensuring good visibility of the company’s product in all supermarkets.
- Developing and implementing appropriate merchandising outlay reflecting the company’s management objective.
- Formulating and suggesting appropriate display strategies for the different categories of customers for management consideration.
- Periodic training of Employees on Product knowledge.
- Periodical evaluation of the effectiveness of merchandising strategies.
- Periodical reportage of competitors’ trade activities.
- Ensuring that correct shelf prices are implemented in all outlet based on the company’s Recommended Retail Price.
- Maintaining inventory Management Records.
- Developing and implementing strategies towards ensuring that only fresh products are found on the shelves.
- Recommending effective customer centered promotion.
- Analysing sales trends and adjust Product Offering accordingly.
- Developing Strategies towards ensuring full availability of the company’s products on the customer shelves at all times.
- Eight (8) years FMCG/ Consumer Services industry experience in the Sales and Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Good experience of implementing Merchandizing Projects.
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Problem Solving.
- Interpersonal Skills and People Management.
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills is an added advantage.
- JOB LOCATION: Lagos State Nigeria.
Method Of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Application Deadline; 12th February, 2020.