A leading waste management company in the oil and gas industry, is seeking a qualified Account Officer to join their Lagos office. The Salary for the Job offer is N140,000 (One hundred and forty thousand naira).
- Job searches for Account officer — Requirements, Responsibilities, Salary, Deadline & How To Apply in Nigeria
JOB Summary: In this role, you will carry out day to day financial activities of the company and ensure that all financial activities are properly recorded and captured.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collate monthly statutory obligations like WHT, VAT, etc.
- Raise invoices to clients.
- Follow up with bank correspondences.
- Manage office imprest and petty cash.
- Carry out banking and cash operations and other financial activities as instructed by the Finance Manager & ED
- B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years continuous post-NYSC experience.
- Good working knowledge of Sage Evolution.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply:
- All Interested & Qualified Candidates, Should Complete this application form using this link: https://lnkd.in/gRMGUuW
Deadline for applications:
- All Application should be Successfully submitted/forwarded on or before the 10th of March, 2020.
KINDLY NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. More Information: Check Here>>>