Latest Job Update for the position of Business Development Manager at Ocean Crest Technologies Limited in Egbeda, Lagos Nigeria.
Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Manager in Egbeda, Lagos State Nigeria. The Employment Type: Full-time.
• Provide detailed report, statistics and status of pending contract to the management on monthly business performance for personal sales target and team sales performance.
• Provides management with competitive business intelligence gathering for upcoming projects from various operators including but not limited to bidding strategies and viable opportunities in the industry.
• Increase the organization revenue by achieving and surpassing sales target. Identify and acquire new key clients.
• Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
• Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
• Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
• Researching the market and industry trends.
• Work with and develop our company current prospect database with specified business sector to generate effective leads and exceeds sales target for the business.
• Provide leadership and manages/supervise the Business Development Team.
• Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
• Attending networking events
• Negotiating sales contracts
• Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
• Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
• A university degree in Business administration or related field
• Must possess a minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Development Professional in a construction firm or related industry.
• Proven sales track records
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Great organizational and team player skills
• Good project management skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proven Business and Sales Development experience in construction industry
• Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
• Strong Business analytics and commercial skills
• Excellent communication and influential skills.
Salary; NGN120,000 – 200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2020.