Job Recruitment: We are recruiting to fill the position of Receptionist in Abuja Nigeria.
The Job Description:
- The Receptionist will welcome and greet guests.
- The Receptionist will answer and direct incoming calls.
- The Receptionist will inform guests of hotel rates and services.
- The Receptionist will make and confirm reservations for guests.
- Ensure proper room allocation.
- Register and check guests in.
- Confirm relevant guest information.
- Verify guest’s payment method.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization.
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings.
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts.
- Receive and transmit messages for guests.
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests.
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone.
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services.
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests.
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management.
- MANAGE conference room bookings and scheduling.
- Close guest accounts and check guests out review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process.
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts.
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
- Monitor visitors to the hotel.
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area.
Application Closing Date: August, 2020.
Application Procedure/ How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.