Vacancy exist for the position of Assistant Account Officer in a reputable Outsourcing Firm that is located at Lagos State, Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities for the JOB of Assistant Account Officer;
- Coordinate and ensure that all financial transactions of Cooperative and Outsourcing Department are regularly Automated.
- Responsible for generating payment voucher for all payment transactions.
- Daily posting of financial transactions for both Outsourcing and cooperative business to ensure up to date records are kept.
- Daily filling of all accounting books and other statutory correspondence such as financial Institutions and Health Management Organisation documents.
- Ensure all cash advance are adequately retired with source document attached as and when due.
- Organize and maintain financial records by inspecting account books and accounting systems to ensure all records are up to date for both Outsourcing and Cooperative business.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement for both Outsourcing and Cooperative business.
- Maintain Vendors account schedule to show accurate outstanding balance per time.
- Generate relevant account chart for both Outsourcing and Cooperative business.
- Maintain members confidence and protect all operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain monthly intercompany transaction schedule.
Educational Qualifications and Experience needed for the JOB of Assistant Account Officer;
✍️: First Degree/HND in Accounting from a recognised institution.
✍️: 2 years work experience in related field.
✍️: Professional certification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
Qualified candidate should send their cv to email@example.com on or before friday 24th January, 2020.