Confirmed Job Recruitment For The Role Of Graphics & Web Designer In Lekki Phase 1 (Employment Type: Full-time) for N150k salary.
Candidates will be required to work with agreed brief with brand manager, account manager, and responsible to develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the business objectives.
- Experienced in developing beautiful landing pages on WordPress and other web development platforms.
- Candidates who will be responsible for providing high-quality design solutions for a wide variety of internal and external corporate and marketing communication projects and ensure that brand identity standards are applied and maintained.
- Design and produce various marketing communication materials across several medias (print, collateral, web, electronic, packaging, point of purchase, apparel, and environments).
- Conceptualize and develop logos, brochures, catalogue, company profile, etc…
- Design and create concepts for websites that tell a compelling story about how products or services can aid the business needs.
- Prepare detailed artwork packages for development.
- Work closely with Marketing partners to support strategic marketing initiatives and deliver projects within agreed upon timeframe.
- Recommend design solutions that are both versatile and on-brand.
- Research and recommend implementation of current design trends and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Strong competency in design principles and proficiency in software applications such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- An eye for great typography along with a refined design sensibility. Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Strong communication skills, having the ability to listen well, ask questions, and solve project-related challenges.
- Passionate about current design trends, new approaches, personal skills growth.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work and meet critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must provide a portfolio of design work that demonstrates strong graphic design and typography (preferred digital).
- Proven self-starter and highly motivated, a fast learner, and comfortable taking the initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
How To Apply: Please send your cv, cover letter and portfolio to Kehindemise@gmail.com. Copy firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Females are encouraged to apply. Good luck!