Latest Verified Job Recruitment for the role of Brand & Communications Manager in Gbagada Lagos State, Nigeria – Mentorslinks
- Also Check: #Jobs for Marketing Sales Agent – Requirements and Application Procedures (Details Here)
Job Requirements for Brand & Communications Manager;
- A Bachelor’s degree in public relations,communications, marketing, or Journalism.
- M.Sc. would be an added advantage.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) certified.
- 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Brand Building, Brand strategy and planning, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to interpret briefs.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com, on or before 27th November, 2020.