Latest Verified Job Opportunities for the title of Stock Controller in Nigeria via Job Recruitment Portal on Mentorslinks (Details)
- A minimum of B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field with 2-4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a stock controller or similar roles.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Good communication and negotiation skills, excellent Organisational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of SAGE software is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of supply chain procedures and must reside in Lekki and its Environs.
Method of Application;
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title and location as subject of the mail. E.g Stock Controller – Abia or Lagos.