Our client, a Health hub urgently requires the services of a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active and passive network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
• Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Keep an eye out for needed updates
• Support and administer third-party applications
• Ensure network security and connectivity
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Set up user accounts, permissions passwords
• Resolve problems reported by end user
• Define network policies and procedures
• Specify system requirements and design solutions
• Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
• 2- 3 years proven experience in a network administrator role
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware
• Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
• Juniper, Cisco
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using position as subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted