Our Client, an innovative energy solutions company is looking to hire an experienced Investment Analyst to join their company. You would be responsible for conducting the company’s investment analyses, deal origination and corporate finance advisory relating to new projects and investments, mergers & acquisitions, capital raising including bank loans, equity and debt capital markets issuances.
JOB Position: Senior Investment Analyst.
Location: Abuja Nigeria.
- 10 years’ experience spanning corporate finance and investment banking.
- Duly certified investment professionals with at least 5years post-CFA certificate issuances.
- Strong experience in project finance for Gas and or Power projects, as well as sound experiences in Merger & Acquisition transactions.
- Previous experience working in the energy space.
*Investment Appraisal *Financial Modelling *Research *Deal Origination *Deal Execution *Corporate *Finance
Advisory, *Transaction Strategy *Capital.
How To Apply:
- Eligible and interested person should please send CV in MS-WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as
subject if you meet the requirements above and you will be contacted shortly after.