Our client, a Luxury Fragrance & Beauty Segment, is looking to hire Sales Executives. They are to support the outlet manager grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management and act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
Location – Lagos State Nigeria.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
• Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
• Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
• Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
• Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
• Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
• Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
• Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
• Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
• Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
• Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
• Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
• Be able to use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
• Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree is a minimum
• Masters Degree is an advantage
• 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good reporting skills.
• Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.