Update on Verified Job Openings for the role of Community Manager at Ventures Park that’s located in Abuja Nigeria (Mentorslinks Jobs)
Ventures Park is Co-working & co-living infrastructure provider that is building a network of spaces for entrepreneurs to create, share, learn and grow their dreams together. Our first full service campus is in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Abuja Nigeria.
• We have exciting initiatives for our VP community and we are looking to hire a Community Manager to lead that effort. Our Choice candidate will be responsible for building, promoting, and nurturing a thriving and vibrant community of entrepreneurs and innovators by adopting/initiating/attracting series of engaging programs and events; initiating communications geared towards stimulating growth, value and overall profitability of the community.
He/She is the life and the face of VP Community and would execute on the following:
Community & Culture:
• As Community Manager, you are to set the tone of the VP online & offline community by innately possessing the ability to connect with members by getting to know the workings of their business and constantly initiating ways to add value to them.
• Design cultures, practices/ rituals in the community that enables the most effective working and inspiring collaboration for resident entrepreneurs, and the wider community.
• Foster brand awareness and engagement within and outside the community through creative Programs.
• Interfaces with all VP internal teams to ensure the community is optimal.
• Ensure community rules are abided by and build community.
• Be a rallying point for all members of the community and a hub of solutions to their growth needs
• Supervise seamless onboarding of VP community members
• Design and deliver networking and outreach events and sessions that support community building and brand building.
• Drive and support collaborative initiatives among members of the community.
Programs Design & Execution:
• As Community Manager, you are to understand the needs of the community, design and initiate local programs, in response to this need.
• You are constantly on the lookout for valuable partnerships/exposures that will be beneficial to the community.
• You will work closely with the communications team in the execution of these programs.
• You are constantly tracking the effect of these programs and tweaking them for greater impact within the community the immediate and broader VP community.
• You are to work with the CEO of Ventures Park to create and manage an Alumni network for participants in all VP programs
• You are to create and manage a re-occurring list of engaging activities focused at providing value to the network and keeping it alive and active.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a community manager or similar role.
• Experience planning and leading community initiatives
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Events & Program Management
• Customer relations
• Business Development
• Graduate from a recognized University.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
• People Management
Great Place to Work
• Amazing work culture
• On site Gym facility
• State of the art work environment
• Impressive Staff Development plan.
• Robust Health Insurance Plan
• Staff Pension scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th September, 2020.