JOBS ON MENTORSLINKS : FRESH JOB RECRUITMENT THAT MAY INTEREST YOU – READ FULL RESPONSIBILITIES ATTACHED TO THEM.
COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE JOB OF Marketing Operations Officer :
▪ Responsible for promoting and publicizing the company’s brand and services.
▪ Carrying out the daily tasks that keep department functioning.
▪ Improve marketing operational management systems, processes and best practices.
▪ Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
▪ Devising and developing ideas and strategies.
• Speak fluent English.
• Must possess excellent communications skills
• Have a minimum of a degree or similar qualification.
• Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience in marketing/advertising will be an added advantage.
• Candidates should have or be ready to build a contact base that can be converted to sales/revenue.
FULL REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOB OFFER OF AN Accountant :
▪ Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements.
▪ Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of results with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position, etc.
▪ Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
▪ Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and cash, banking transactions.
▪ Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control.
▪ Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
▪ Interact with the internal and external auditors and maintain relationship with the company’s banker.
▪ Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of accounting.
▪ Handle administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted.
▪ Liase with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
▪ Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
▪ Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
▪ Perform other related duties as assigned.
▪ Degree or equivalent in Accounting ▪ Professional certification or membership will be an added advantage
▪ Must reside in Ibadan
▪ Excellent knowledge of Accounting software
▪ Work Experience: At least 2 / 3 years in related areas
▪ Other Requirements: Strong Analytical skills, High proficiency in MS Excel and above average use of others MS office application.
SEE COMPLETE/KEY RESPONSIBILITY NEEDED FOR THE JOB OF Editor (Humanities) :
▪ As the Editor, you will provide creative leadership and vision.
▪ Read content and correct errors in spelling punctuation and grammar
▪ Develop stories and content ideas for target audience.
▪ Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
▪ Work closely with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed.
▪ Manage teams and resources, taking responsibility for ensuring that all output is delivered creatively and on schedule.
▪ Allocate space for text, photos and illustrations that make up a story.
▪ Approve final versions of the written content.
▪ Perform other task assigned.
▪ Have a Degree in History, Geography or any related course.
▪ At least 3-5 years’ experience
▪ Fluency and up to date knowledge of written and spoken English.
▪ Experience in Humanities discipline is required.
▪ Proven editorial judgement and flair, able to make sound decisions quickly.
▪ A detailed understanding and the use of the latest techniques and technology for newsgathering and production.
▪ Ability to work effectively as a member of more than one team. Resolving conflicts as necessary
▪ Must have excellent communication, planning and organizing skills
▪ Must be computer literate.
- HOW TO APPLY? INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD A MAIL ATTACHING THEIR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org