Urgently looking for an Infield Quality Control personnel to be responsible for review of, and quality control on, acquired seismic data. Individual has a high attention to detail and a thorough understanding of contract obligations and deliverables.
Qualifications for the Job Offer:-
- Post-secondary degree in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of field experience and professional development.
- Solid understanding of the industry, business drivers and how to secure and keep business in both mature and growth markets.
- Map reading.
- Ability to adapt to changing job duties and recording system equipment.
- Proficient in Vista Processing Software.
- Omni or Mesa Design software.
- GP Seismic.
- Microsoft Suite. Location: Offshore.
- Valid OSP & BOSIET.
NOTE!!! There’ll be a two week self isolation period mandatory, for any successful crew member before getting on board.
- Interested and Qualified persons Should kindly send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org