Here’s a job opportunity published on Mentorslinks (Mentorslinks.com) as obtained from reliable company currently recruiting for the post of a Senior Accountant for an oil and gas servicing coy in LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
For Updates On Job Opportunities Available, Visit our Official Facebook page: Mentorslinks.com
Description of the Job:
• Manage, supervise and/or prepare timely and accurate financial and accounting reports for the company accounts.
• Manage the monthly performance reporting for the Company including the identification, creation and reporting of efficient Key Performance Indices for the Company.
• Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
• Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
• Supervise and manage finance department staff.
• Coordinate the delivery of excellent, efficient and value focusses shared services i.e Admin, HR, ICT and Logistics within the Company.
• Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
• Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
• Ensure accurate deduction, remittance and reporting of statutory payments.
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
• Collaborate with external and internal auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with internal controls.
• Evaluate and manage business risks.
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on historical data, research and economic indices.
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
• Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
• Ensure adherence to Standard Operating processes and procedures.
• Report to the Group Head, Shared Services with timely and accurate financial information.
• Assist the MD in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Requirements for the Job:
Relevant previous senior-level finance experience with certifications (ACA, ACCA, etc). All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title, “Senior Accountant (Lagos)”