Verified Job Role of Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) via Dream Jobs and Careers Network (Mentorslinks Job Postings)
About Dream Jobs and Careers Network:
- Dream Jobs and Careers Network (DJCN) help corporate-visioned people to find the JOB & career of their dreams using the TCU model.
- Dream Jobs and Careers Network also help companies retain their world-class talents using a well-proven framework. So many people find it hard getting jobs because they keep doing things the same way and when you do things the same way, you will keep getting the same results. Why not stand out among other jobseekers? One of the major challenges in organizations is that they find it difficult to retain their top talents.
- Dream Jobs and Careers Network will not only look for competent candidates to fill in your vacant roles but we will help you retain them.
Location: Abuja Nigeria…
• Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
• Provide counselling and support on policies and procedures
• Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions and managing the employment process
• Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
• Plan and implement training programs
• Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
• Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
• A degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a Human Resources Generalist role.
• Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of dynamics of the Labor and employment legislation in Africa.
• Good understanding of HR indices and their impact on the Business
• Deep appreciation of local and global industry resource management best practices.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates should please send their resume to email@example.com. Please use the role as the subject of your email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 18, 2020