New Business Manager at Bingreach Digital which is located at Lagos State, Nigeria.
REQUIREMENTS | RESPONSIBILITIES | ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR THE JOB/BUSINESS:
1. Researching individuals and organisations online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
2. Researching needs of other companies to know those who make key decision about marketing spend.
3. Contacting potential clients via mail or phone to establish relationship and set up meetings.
4. Planning leading new marketing initiative for Bingreach. 5. Developing quotes and proposals.
6. Closing deals by negotiating / renegotiating via phone, emails or in person.
7. Reports: The business developer / New business manager would report directly to the Head of Digital & Managing Director.
- Minimum qualifications:
• Educational background in Business administration, Marketing, Economics or Accounting.
• Prior experience working in a business administration or marketing role.
• Strong affinity with money and numbers AND Close attention to details.
What We Value: Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
Expected Salary: N50,000 monthly.
(Plus 10,000 Transport / Call allowance)
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2020.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “New Business Manager” as subject of the mail.
Note: Do Not Apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 1 Month Internship / Probation First. Corpers can also apply.
- Job Offer For The Post Of A Senior Accountant In Oil And Gas Servicing Coy In Lagos, Nigeria (Apply Here)