Latest Verified Job Recruitment for the role of Junior Accountant at Paramount Lifecare located in Festac, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Qualifications for the role of Junior Accountant at Paramount Lifecare, Festac, Lagos
- Degree in Accounting.
- One to three years work experience is required.
- Good in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be timely with reports and Budget projections.
- Must be available to resume immediately
Salary: NGN 80,000 – 100,000 monthly.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2020
How To Apply for the role of Junior Accountant at Paramount Lifecare, Festac, Lagos
- Please, eligible and interested individuals are required to send CV to: email@example.com, using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Audit Trainee
– OND/NCE/BSc in Accountancy
Knowledge of MS (Excel and Word)
– Cash handling experience
– Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya, and Lakowe.
Candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: VI, Lagos.
1-2 years working accounting/work experience with a good knowledge of the following areas;
• POS transactions reconciliations
• Sales and cash reconciliations
• Supporting of end of month transactions reconciliations
• Inventory management
• High attention to details
• Good verbal and written communication
• Good knowledge of excel
Budget: NGN 80,000 – 100,000 Gross per month
Age range: 25 years and below
Candidates should send CV to: email@example.com.