Our client in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry requires an IT Manager for urgent recruitment.
The IT Manager is responsible for administering, optimizing and supporting company-wide IT systems of the company. In addition, this position is also responsible for the Administration & management of all company Servers & related infrastructure.
Job Description / Objective
· Technical Research and Development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
· Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to organisational standards and values, enabling staff, partners and contractors.
· Assist all teams with technical issues, ensuring compliance with company standards and adherence to company policies. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits and technical strategy.
· Install servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc. in accordance with standards and operational procedures.
- Please send cvs to email@example.com before COB Wednesday 23rd September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.