Vacancy: Inventory Manager (Reporting to Head of Warehouse)
We are looking to hire an Inventory Manager for a client company based in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Jobholder will report to the Head of Warehouse.
· Develop, maintain and adapt the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control.
· Keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
· Supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of stock.
· Coordinate the monthly/quarterly stock takes exercise
Educational Qualification, Experience And Requirements;
First degree preferably in Accounting or any other related discipline. Additional education in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a plus. Possession of other professional qualification such as ICAN would provide a strong advantage.
· Microsoft office applications and ERP system experience.
· In-depth knowledge of inventory management
· Advanced Microsoft excel skills
· Candidate must not be older than 35 years old.
Only candidates with background in accounting will be shortlisted.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com not later than Friday, November 13, 2020.