Job Openings for the position of Human Resources Manager in Sango-Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Level: Senior mgt.
Job Description for Human Resources Manager:
- Implement HR recruitment policy and manage recruitment process and outcomes in a systematic and timely manner.
- Manage training, development and career cycle of employees.
- Implement the best-suit performance measurement system in line with the organizational goals and objectives.
- Manage compensation and benefits scheme for employees in alignment with organizational goals.
- Provide support to employees and managers in the handling of all human resource-related activities which may include: employee relations, fielding employee questions or concerns, communication and the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Provide counsel to employees and management to maintain a productive and positive work environment, and culture.
- Improve systems and structures to achieve organizational goals.
Requirements for Human Resources Manager Jobs:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field (MSc./MBA is a plus).
- 7-10 years of relevant HR experience.
- HR Certification (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI)
- Sound Knowledge of Nigerian Labor Laws and global best practices.
- Female candidates preferred.
Mode/ Method of Application:
- Qualified and Interested persons/ applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org