Job Openings in Port Harcourt, Rivers State for the position of HSE Officer with attractive renumeration.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Responsibilities for HSE Officer Job Recruitment:
- The HSE Officer is obligated to ensure and arrange the provision of Health & Safety training to all staff as required, including, but not limited to Risk Assessment, Manual Handling, Accident Investigation and Reporting, Hazard and Defect Reporting, Environmental Awareness and other relevant training need as the role develops.
- To assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
HSE Officer Job Offer and Requirements:
The Requirements to apply for HSE Officer Jobs are as follows;
- HND/BSC in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety position with evidence of participation in relevant HSE workshops or trainings.
- MUST be experienced in Building Construction.
- A team player with experience at management level, able to communicate with and influence peers, and deliver performance improvements through a structured and systematic approach.
- Able to work in a consistent calm, controlled, positive and effective manner, under own initiative, in a changing environment.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt.
Method of Application (How to apply) for HSE Officer Jobs:
- Send CVs and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com