Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity. Weare recruiting to fill the position of HR Consultant who’ll work at Lagos State.
Description of the JOB;
• Provision of HR solutions and business partnering services to clients which include but are not limited to Change Management Solutions, Data Analytics & Reporting, Compensation & Benefits Surveys, HR Optimization, Talent Mapping & Profiling, Organization Design & Development, Performance Management, HRIS Implementations and HR Policies Designing.
• Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
• Accurate Compilation of reports and data.
Requirements And Qualifications;
• MSc / BSc in Human Resources(a foreign degree would be an added advantage)
• In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
• An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication and consulting skills
• Minimum of 5 years solid experience as a HR consultant
• Experience in project management preferably HR related
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opening for Hr Consultant” as the subject matter of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2020.