Job Title: HR Assistant
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related
• 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
• Candidate must have or currently working in a manufacturing company
• Proven experience in managing factory workers.
• Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary Budget: NGN100,000 – NGN120,000
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Check Also: 👇
- JOB Openings for Driver – Lekki Phase 1 (Details Here)
- Why LinkedIn is Best App for JOB Search
- Program Assistant Jobs in Abuja Nigeria (Check Offers)