Hiring for the Position of a Corporate Finance Manager.
Job title: Corporate Finance Manager.
Job location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Sector: Energy sector.
Who is our client:
Our client manages critical infrastructure that powers the productivity of SMEs. Using its position as an award-winning, leading provider of solar-based decentralised energy in Nigeria as an entry point. Our client also provides tools and services to support the digitalization and productivity growth of SMEs in West Africa. We are backed by leading investors including Omidyar Network, CRE Ventures, and Proparco. Our client just recently closed Series A equity raise of US$20 million.
Skills and Experience Required:
● Between 6-10 years of relevant experience in a corporate finance, investments & transactions, or comparable role
● Involvement in debt/mezzanine/equity financing transactions (local and international)
● Excellent and precise communication and presentation skills.
● Advanced knowledge of G Suite products, MS Excel and PowerPoint and ideally others such as Slack and Asana
● Experience in solar, renewable energy, or early-stage technology companies is considered a plus.
● Master of Business Administration is an advantage; authorised to work full-time in Nigeria.
Please send a single pdf file containing a brief and bullet-pointed cover letter and your CV on the subsequent page(s) with “Corporate Finance Manager” as the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org