Latest Job Openings for the position of General Manager, Industrial Catering in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Requirements for General Manager, Industrial Catering Jobs:
- ❖ Oversee the development and implementation of a strategic plan for the Industrial Catering business division.
- ❖ Develop, articulate and implement marketing and business development strategies for the Offshore Catering division.
- ❖ Oversee the development of client-Specific menu plans in line with client specifications and needs and also ensure full adherence to agreed menu/meal plans.
- ❖ Ensure the timely and cost-effective procurement and distribution of Industrial Catering materials and equipment/tools between the central warehouse and the client’s locations.
Education Qualification/Required Skills:
- BSC/HND In Food Science & Technology, Catering or Food Engineering with relevant certifications in Hotel Administration/Management will be added advantage.
- Experience; A minimum of 10 to 15years relevant work experience of which at least 5years must have been at a senior Management level within a corporate catering/foods services division.
- In-depth understanding of the Industrial/Corporate Catering and hospitality Industries, Including key players, key trends, growth drives, current issues and Innovation solutions.
How To Apply:
- If you are qualified, please send your resume to: JobswithOla@gmail.com
More Vacancies on Mentorslinks’ JOB Recruitment Portal:
- Vacancies: Recruitment/ Compensation Management Coordinator urgently needed at Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria