Frontdesk Officer JOB Recruitment/ Offer in an Investment Industry located at Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria (Full Details On The Requirements, Qualifications, Responsibilities, Application Procedure and Application Deadline)
Description Of The JOB Of Front Desk Officer: Must Be in charge of the Frontdesk and support the administrative manager.
Requirements for the Job Position;
- HND/Bsc in a related course.
- 1 – 3 years experience, in customer service and general administration.
- Organised and articulate.
- Composed with good people relations skills.
- Must reside close to Victoria island.
Application Procedure; To all Interested and qualified candidates, to apply, kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job offer/title (ie Frontdesk Officer) as subject of the mail. READ THIS: (What To Do When #JOB Advertisement Instructs You To Use ‘Role’ As Subject Of The #Mail)
Application Deadline/Closing Date: All those applying for the Job should endeavor to forward the request credential(s) on or before the 10th March, 2020.