1. Eat a Healthy Breakfast You can never compromise on breakfast: It’s going to give you the energy you need to not only be focused all day long, but it’ll also keep you from overeating at lunch and dinner.
2. Reach for a Bottle of Water Dehydration can give you a headache and make it hard for you to concentrate at work: When you first wake up, you should drink about four glasses, of water. Along with curing dehydration, water gives you an energy boost. Before you drink your first cup of coffee or tea, try some water.
3. Move Your Body: Exercise gets your endorphins going, which means that you’re going to have more energy during the day. If you work out in the morning, you’ll have better mental clarity for 4 to 10 hours.
4. Meditation Practice: Meditation can center you and help you focus, it has the power to stimulate creativity, improve your memory, and decrease stress.
5. Create Your To-Do List Only two percent of people can actually multitask: Don’t trick yourself into thinking you can drink a cup of coffee, talk to a client, and answer your emails simultaneously. You need to take your day one step at a time.
What is your morning ritual? Lets hear from you through the comment section.