About Parthian Partners Limited (PPL)
Parthian Partners Limited is Nigeria’s foremost indigenous Inter-dealer brokerage firm, with a wide range of clients cutting across local and foreign Banking Institutions, asset managers, Insurance companies, Pension Fund Administrators, Corporates and Development Organizations.
Position: Finance Manager
– Proactive, hands-on manager who will own, in partnership with the Finance Director, responsibility for the Finance Department.
– Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
– Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others, both internally and externally.
– Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
– Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
– Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
– ACA, CIMA or ACCA and prior managerial experience desirable.
Method of Application:
- Qualified and Interested applicants, to apply, kindly send resume to email@example.com with the Job position as subject.