Our client, a Multinational in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a Finance & Admin Officer. He/she will ensure an effective system for invoice verification, in such a way that payments are processes on time, in agreed amounts and terms of payment in order to achieve the cost effectiveness and good relationship with suppliers while respecting sound principles of internal controls. Also, ensure expenses are recorded in the financial period into which they relate to ultimately ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statement in line with PM chart of accounts.
Location – Lagos State Nigeria.
Jobs and Responsibilities:-
• Verification of invoices for payments in line with invoice guidelines
• Reconciliation of vendor invoices concerning invoices due for payment
• Obtaining necessary approvals for exceptional payment terms
• Reconciliation of unvouchered accounts
• Liaise with BPO and SCE AP team to close open PO’s and future receipt of vendor invoices in line with unvouchered accounts
• Resolve open and reconciling items with SCE AP team
• Monthly analysis and preparing of designated G & A and other GL accounts accruals with sufficient support documents
• Monthly analysis, tracking and upload of ME PO programs via CDR
• Monthly analysis of tracking report via CDR
• Preparing of balance sheet and expense account reconciliation for designated accounts
• Analysis and preparing of tracking report for designated accounts (BS & IS)
• Ensure proper filing of Finance documents for Tax and Audit purposes
• Creation of Purchase Orders and completion of GRN for Finance, Tax and Audit vendors
• Support to ensure timely delivery of documents to the banks and other statutory bodies
• Distribution of outstanding WHT credit notes to vendors/suppliers
• Participation in monthly and stock count activity
• Participation and support in annual asset count and tagging exercise
• Provides an initial and ongoing contact point for customers, staff and external enquiries.
• Schedule flight itinerary for all employees
• Arrange meetings, book facilities and prepare agenda with agreed timescales
• Support management and processing of incoming and outgoing mail as required
• Undertake statistical analysis and research for spend on all office consumables
• Responsible for developing and maintaining stock control and filing systems for all areas of the team
• Responsible for PO creation, GRN on all invoices for general service
• Responsible for vendor management & Contract renewals
• Ensuring consumables are available for office use
• All Adhoc requirements that may arise in the office.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
• Masters Degree/Professional Certification is an advantage
• 2-4+ years of admin/finance experience.
• Experience as an admin and finance officer is very necessary
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes
• Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.