Job Opportunity for the position of Finance / Accounts Officer at ConSol Limited: the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Job Title: Finance / Accounts Officer
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2020.
Job Responsibilities of Finance / Accounts Officer:
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Propose write-off of irrecoverable receivables.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required.
- Send out monthly client statements / letters as may be agreed from time to time
- If any customer stops paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing services, start legal action to collect the money owed( if necessary) and in the case of bankruptcy u have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
- You are expected to regularly review the company’s debt recovery procedures.
- Plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure contribution to company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with end of year and ends of month preparation procedure.
- Prepare invoices in line with contracts/ Purchase Order.
- Liaison with the marketing / sales department to ensure that credit issues are resolved to smoothly.
- Checking customer’s credit situation.
- Deciding whether or not to offer the credit.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
- Assist in the setting up of credit control system.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Meet cash and & debtor day targets set by a firm.
- Chase overdue invoices within agreed timescales.
- Regularly making contact to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensure that all transaction are compliant with Company’s policies.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Perform other related duties as many be assigned by the Finance Manager.
Qualifications for Finance / Accounts Officer JOBS:
- Education Qualification:
• BSc in Accounting from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in similar position.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.