Our Client is in need of a Farm Accountant in Owode, Ogun State, Nigeria who’ll be responsible for Maintaining fixed asset register…
1. Assist with analysis of monthly financial reports and report on variances
2. Conduct month end and year end close
3. Preparation of monthly and year end general ledger reconciliations
4. Maintains and updates fixed asset register
5. Manage book keeping and financial systems
6. Management of Biological assets/costing and agricultural activities
7. Stock reconciliation of inventory account with invoices and GRNs
8. Manage book keeping and financial systems
9. Preparation of monthly and year end general ledger reconciliations
10. Maintain general ledger
Maintain general inventory ledger
– Bachelor of Accountancy degree
– 3 Years of Experience.
Send CV to email@example.com using the Job title as mail subject.