Factory Accountant (1 Slot)
• HND in accounting from a recognized institution.
• A minimum of 5 years’ accounting experience.
• Professional certification from a recognized accounting body(e.g. ICAN, ACCA).
• Audit or Tax background in an accounting from would be an added advantage.
• Good accounting knowledge.
• Prepare periodic financial statements, audit packs and other reporting in line with the company requirements.
• Compute statutory taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with reporting standards and other tax regulations.
• Record cost of newly acquired fix assets(both tangible and intangible), track existing fixed assets, record depreciation, and account for the disposition of all fixed assets.
• Manage all inventory ledgers and develop inventory reports for management(daily, weekly, and monthly).
• Cross check and confirm the accuracy of all payments, invoices, and follow-up with customer to ensure prompt payment.
• Keep up to date with the latest changes to financial reporting standards.
• Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business.
• Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• High ethical standards and integrity
– Ability to relocate to Ota, Ogun State.
Proximity: Ogun/Lagos State.
Age: 26-35 years
Salary: ₦120,000 – ₦150,000.
To Apply: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org