We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager, You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The Facility Manager would be responsible for the following;
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring t the services provided meets the specifications according to stated agreement.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations, planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Administers all preventive and reactive maintenance jobs and make sure they are executed promptly, safely and in accordance with industry best practices.
- Ensures that all SLAs are met in accordance to client’s stipulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to all project operations, including mobilization of equipment, site facilities, staffing.
- Managing and lead technical staff to ensure minimum disruptions to site activities.
- Be responsible for ensuring technical staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement and cost evaluation of materials needed on the site.
- Planning and producing weekly roasters, schedules, routine PPM schedules, reactive task and planned corrective schedules.
- Inspect and certify work carried out by staff or contractors to ensure they meet the highest quality standards and follow up on any deficiencies.
- BSc/BA in facility management, business administration , Electrical/Mechinical Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience as facilities manager.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Method of Application;
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.