Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
They’re currently recruiting to fill the position of Executive Driver in the following locations- Island and Mainland, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Description of the Job offer;
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book.
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles.
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance.
- Require 5 years minimum driving experience in Lagos and interstate.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate.
- Valid and authentic driving license.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Vehicle maintenance.
- Safety and precautionary measures.
- Ability to read and write.
- Adequate understanding of traffic/raod rule.
Application Closing Date: 31st March, 2020.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.