Recruitment for the job role of Entry-level Legal Officer in Lagos State Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the vacancy;
- Review and draft service level agreements for service delivery.
- Monitor the firm’s affairs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide advice on legal issues and business matters.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Requirements;
- Be interested in building a career in Compliance consulting.
- Have a Bachelor of Laws Degree from a reputable university (minimum of Second Class Upper Division)
- Be a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent research skills and excellent team working ability.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2021.
Method of Application; Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Application for the position of Legal Officer” as subject of the mail. Good luck.