Accountant at NIIT
- Process Receipts for incoming payments.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Document financial transactions. Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Examining expenses submitted by employees.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with the client.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related fields. Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Must be proficient in the use of Peachtree. Advanced computer skills in MS Office, excel, accounting software and databases.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively with clients
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2021
Method of Application;
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted