Job Openings for the position of Electrical Technician in Lagos State, Nigeria – Details on Mentorslinks.com
Job Description for Electrical Technician:
- The Electrician is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment and systems pertaining to his field/area of specialisation.
- He performs the monthly Facility Inspection and submits all required reports to the Site Manager, as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
Responsibilities for Electrical Technician Job Offer;
- Able to maintain electrical control panels.
- Must know and be able to follow processes of testing and inspecting of electrical equipment, control systems and installations.
- Install, wire and connect electrical equipment and control system.
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without need for rework.
- Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the Administration and/or supervisor.
Requirements to apply for Electrical Technician JOB :
- The ideal candidate must have SSCE and Trade Test Certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.