ARE YOU A NIGERIAN, LOOKING TO EXPLORE A JOB OPPORTUNITY IN DUBAI? HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!!
A new facility Management Company, seeks to hire low skilled workers, who will be responsible for cleaning.
Role: Facility Officers (cleaners)
Number of positions: 6
Nigerian Nationals, preferred.
Package: Salary + Accommodation + Transportation
Contract duration: 2years (renewable, based on performance and conduct)
– Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
– Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
– Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
– Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
– Follow all health and safety regulation. Etc.
– Minimum qualification, SSCE.
– 2- 5 years proven work experience as a cleaner.
– Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
– Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
– Must demonstrate a high level of Integrity.
– Must be physically fit.
– Candidates between the ages of 25-35years, are encouraged to apply.
– Must have a valid international passport
NOTE: Candidates will bear the cost of securing a working Visa and flight ticket. However, the company will support the process of securing them for the candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “Facility Officer” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd January, 2020.