Job Role: Digital Marketing Executive.
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive :
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience in digital marketing
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Must be familiar with Electronic media, meta-tagging, search engine optimisation and social media management.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics etc.
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
Method of Application:
- All Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted