As Bitcoin satoshi (BTCs) continue to gain momentum, it is necessary that miners get acquainted with the right information to avoid mistakes now or in the future.
Provided you (as the miner) have minimum of 0.0001 BTC, you can transfer it to another BTCs account successfully (maybe based on your agreement for fiat money). The receiver must have at least 0.0001 BTC also.
Difference between Transfer and Withdraw of Bitcoin (BTC) on the BTCs mining app:
- Transfer is from your BTCs mining account to another BTCs account, while Withdrawal is from your BTCs account to any crypto Wallet of your choice.
- Transfer reflects instantly, while Withdrawal initiated by 2pm (WAT) today will arrive by 8am the next day.
- Transfer require a minimum of 0.0001 BTC, while withdrawal require minimum 0.0002 BTC.
- Transfer needs the recipients email which they used during registration for BTCs, while withdrawal needs you to input the Bitcoin (BTC) address of the wallet you are sending the withdrawal to.
- Transfer doesn’t take any transaction (network) fee because it is in-between the BTCs mining app, while withdrawal takes a Chain Transfer Fee (also known as network/ transactions fee) of 0.00001 BTC.
Beware that, this is strictly for informational purposes only as transferring your Bitcoin (BTC) to another user is at your own risk. We advise that you trade with who has built longterm reputation that you trust, please.
Any BTCs miner who have minimum of 0.0001 BTC or above on their BTCs mining account, and needed fiat (money to be transferred to your bank) in exchange, you can reach out to us on WhatsApp: +2348160999249 (Soaznews Media), let’s trade.
You can join our Satoshi BTCs telegram community with over 20k active miners to catch up with latest news and information about the BTCs Satoshi project. Kind regards.