Customer Service Adviser
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Mid level
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Years of Experience: 2 years
Job Summary :Help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
Responsibilities and Duties Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
● Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
● Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
● Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
● Generate sales leads.
● Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
● Support sales and development departments.
● Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
● Achieve set target sales for the month.
● Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
● Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
● Inform customer of deals and promotions.
● Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
● Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills/Competencies
● Bachelor’s Degree
● High level of Professionalism.
● Strong technical skills.
● Organized, meticulous, and confident.
● Result Driven Attitude.
● Product Knowledge.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Strong phone and active listening Skills
● Information technology.
● Written and Oral Communication.
● Team working skills.
● Good relationship skills.
● Attention to details Knowledge:
● People-oriented and results-driven.
● Demonstrable experience with customer’s service experience.
● Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
● Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Mode of Application;
- Eligible and Interested candidates should apply via email@example.com