Revelation Properties Limited is a leading Real Estate Company with a corporate vision of reducing the housing deficit in Nigeria by the provision of cost-effective, genuine, Greenfield Real Estate Projects across Nigeria.
Revelation Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Creative Director (Freelance)
Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.
• Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
• Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
• Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
• Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
• Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
• Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
• Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
• Direct and motivate team of cinematographer, creative designer, digital marketer, content writer, photographer etc. to help them use their talents effectively, increasing the ROI of the organization
• Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
• Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
• Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
• Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
• Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results and forwarding plan projections and updates.
• Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
• All other duties as assigned.
• BSC in any related field with at least 5 years’ proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
• Is mission-driven, entrepreneurial and passionate about making a significant difference in the world
• Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
• Outstanding leadership and organization skills
• Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
Application Deadline: 21/1/2020
Method of Application: Applicants should send their Cover letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Freelance Creative Director” as the subject of the email.