The MainNet Explorer for the Satoshi Core Chain is live, and the developers are working uptime to set up the initial Validator Nodes before proceeding with further announcements on the Airdrop distribution process via Satoshi app, after the ongoing post-mainnet work is done.
Recall that the @Coredao_Org via a medium publication stated that, the holders of CORE bear great responsibility for upholding and directing the Core network, and following Bitcoin’s model of absolute scarcity, only 2.1Bn CORE tokens will ever exist,as the hard supply cap is aimed at making Core maximally inflation resistant.
There will only be 25% of airdropped token allocations made available to users (participants), and the remaining 75% balance unlocked over a two year period. #CoreDAO will provide details on how the users can claim their CORE after mainnet launch.
For clarity purpose, the block “Explorer” is an online blockchain browser that shows details of all transactions happening on the network. Core Chain Explorer is where you can can paste any CORE address or hash (Txid: Transaction ID) to view details. This is the reason why it is a public blockchain.
This publication is strictly for informational purposes only, and does not recommend that Users of CORE should start importing the Core Chain MainNet codes on their MetaMask, as there hasn’t been any official announcement for mainnet. Every data showcasing on Explorer is post-mainnet workings and is not completed yet.
As the main-net anticipation of CORE rallies, comes increased scam attempts. The development team of Satoshi Core does not have the ability to prevent scammers from impersonating them on social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn.
There will be many bad players who will be throwing catchy baits to get users hoodwinked into sending them CORE or ignorantly granting them access to their PrivateKey, please beware. We will continue to do our best to provide factual information to core users globally. Endeavor to join our Telegram Group, and Announcement Channel for information regarding the upcoming mainnet launch, Airdrop Distribution, Delegating (Staking) of CORE, DEX Swapping, Listings on Exchanges, etc…
Highlights of the concluded AMA (Ask Me Anything) session from #Halborn and #CoreDAO contributor Brendon Sedo on January 12th 2023.
Question: Is the price going to be same as ETH as stated in WhitePaper, and what’ll be launch price?
Brendon Sedo: We haven’t talk about price. Market will determine CORE price at MainNet.
Question: When is MainNet going live?
Brendon Sedo: I can’t give a specific date, but very soon.
Question: Reasons for the 75% LockUp? Will it be eligible for Delegation?
Brendon Sedo: 75% lock up was because we don’t want the CORE in circulation to be much as it is a project that’ll last for decades. Await announcement on our Social media platforms; details of the Airdrop distribution is coming soon. Dozens of good projects will launch along with mainnet. We appreciate the community’s patience, and we didn’t take it for granted, announcement will be made concerning mainnet soon.
New version of Satoshi app released! This latest version has option for Users to choose Country/Region. Please do that carefully as you have one chance only to do so.
Steps to update app:
- Open your Satoshi app
- Select “ME” shown below
- Click download
- Select any of the official websites.
- When the website opens on your browser,
- Select “Download (Android Apk)” as it hasn’t been updated on Google Playstore yet.
- After downloading and installing successfully.
- Open it and click on “ME” shown below and
- Tap at the top most to locate “Choose Country/Region”
According to the @Coredao_Org, “The idea of Core was sparked by a debate between 2 friends. At the time, one was an ETH maxi, the other, BTC. #CoreDAO decided to include the best aspects of each to produce a blockchain that doesn’t compromise on Security, Decentralization, and Composability 🚀⛓️🛡️”