A leading manufacturing company in the IT sector is currently looking to fill the role of a CONTROL ROOM OFFICER who’ll foresee the provision of general security through the implementation of security policies and up to date maintenance of security equipment.
- Monitors Access Control System.
- Monitors and Operates CCTV Systems.
- Maintains CCTV Backup on daily bases.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Identified faults and Escalate such to the Security Manager within 12 hours of his findings.
- BSC or HND in Electrical Engineering, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Security Equipment Installation on Access Control and CCTV System.
Method of Application;
- Interested and Suitable Candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with Position applied for as Email Subject.
Application Deadline; All Application should be submitted latest by Friday 14th February, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for the Interview.