Job Opportunities for the role of Contracts & Procurement Supervisor
JOB PROFILE: This position will provide contracts and procurement function to support well construction and project management (WCPM) activities. Reports to the Contracts and Procurement Manager.
- Minimum of 8 Years of Experience in the oil and gas industry with at least 3 years in contracts and/or procurement function with relevant experience.
- Experience with international oil companies will be added advantage.
- Bsc/HND in any of the following discipline: engineering, manufacturing, science, business admin, accounting, supply chain management (contracts, procurement & logistics)
- Plan, organize, manage and execute procurement and contract activities from initial strategy development to award and follow up the post award contract management phases for all contracts in portfolio.
- Achieve established short and long term smooth running of the contracts, mitigate potential claims, and manage variations.
- Laise with internal customers (User Department) to support commencement of drilling and support ongoing drilling operations.
- Liaise with vendors, client, and other stake holders.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Interested and suitably Qualified candidates Should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org