JOB Vacancy!!! Open Employment is currently recruiting for her client with the following Vacancies
Location: Lagos- Surulere
JOB Title: Content Editor
1. Mathematics & Advance Mathematics
2. English & Lit-in-English
3. Basic Science, Physics, Biology, Chemistry
4. Basic Technology, information Technology
1. Taking an all-inclusive perspective of each course, defining where content may require to be added, changed, or removed to form an advance or a more unified script
2. Creating learner-facer content and/or editing content as required to improve quality centered on measurable information and response from consumers
3. Merging contents from local and foreign content creators.
4. Working closely with fellow content creators and editors to ensure high quality work overall. For instance, peer appraisal, share best practices, assist brainstorm concepts.
5. Ensure technical accuracy by preparing, rewriting and packaging the final scripts still ensuring that editing did not transform the content.
Requirement for the Job of a Content Editor;
- Possession of National Diploma or B.Ed. or B.Sc. in Education or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in teaching relevant subjects.
- Express good understanding of best practices in instructional design, learning standards, and effective appraisal techniques.
- Knowledge of electronic learning tools and ability to choose teaching methods that are suitable for the EdTech industry and market.
- Intermediate computer skills like MS Office Suite especially Word and Power Point, including the ability to work on Google Drive.
- Experience in analysis, design, development ad evaluation of courseware.
- Cognizance of copyright and trademark rules for writing and delivering content.
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title and subject interest as title. E.g- Content Editor-Mathematics.
Deadline for the application is Wednesday 22nd January, 2020.