Commercial Energy Business Development Associate in a Renewable Energy Firm. HRLeverage – Our client, a Renewable Energy Firm with an off grid energy distribution business strategy is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Commercial Energy Business Development Associate in Island, Lagos State, Nigeria.
- As the commercial focal point, you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities at the mini grid locations, ensuring sales targets are met in support of the business plan.
- You will also oversee customer engagement and new product development which intrinsically provide the foundation of the firm’s long term sustained growth.
- You will be Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- Leading development of innovative products that leverage the electricity credit vending platform.
- Developing business cases and executing pilot projects to test the new products.
- Coordinating launch and roll out of approved products to mini-grid locations.
- Running data analytics to better understand customer behavior and generate insights that can be used to create value.
- Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- Understanding of regulated energy markets, utility pricing and consumer value propositions for the residential and small commercial segments of the electricity market.
- Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
- Working closely with site teams to identify opportunities to increase electrical power sales at each location.
- Managing and optimizing payment channels and channel partners.
- Overseeing end-to-end delivery of new customer connections.
- Supervising the customer care and complaint management process delivered by internal teams and external partners in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Overseeing the surveillance and intervention programs that are targeted at reducing losses and electricity theft.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales in the utility or telecommunications sectors where you would have delivered top quartile revenue growth for one or more products.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or relevant numerically intensive discipline.
- MBA Preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
- Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.