Job Openings for the position of Business Development Officer in Abuja, Nigeria.
Description of the Job Recruitment for Business Development Officer:
- To ensure the achievement of corporate objectives through marketing and sales of the organization’s services.
Duties and Responsibilities of Business Development Officer Job offer:
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of the organization’s services.
Ensure set targets are met within a specified timeframe.
- Ensure provision of articulated activity reports to form the basis for informed decision making.
- Ensure adequate follow up of existing clients.
- Involve in market and client research.
Assist with campaign planning and project management.
Business Development Officer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
Equivalent 3-5 years of experience as a business development officer/marketer (in a service or business development environment).
Proficient with relevant software, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, and organized.
- Good persuasive skills.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates/ Applicants should visit: lnkd.in/dqhhcd7 or Send a hard copy of their Application Letter and CV to:
Human Resources Officer,
Abuja Clinics, 22 Amazon Street,