We are a full service creative Agency, combining insightful brand strategy, creative communication and engaging experience in helping organization chart the course from awareness to loyalty in the minds and hearts of its customers. We aim to help clients release the potential of their brand by making sure that their benefits are clearly defined and effectively communicated through powerful ideas around which communities of like-minded passsionistas can converge and interact.
We are currently looking to hire a *Business Development Manager:
- Identify and pursue suitable leads for the Agency and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Respond to request for proposal (RFPs), develop media plans in line with strategic marketing goals.
- Identify key contacts at existing business and foster a long-standing relationship with them by liasing with them on regular basis.
- To develop and implement business strategy to maximise revenue , increase profit margin and sales funnel.
- Work with the team, internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Work with various department to develop marketing campaigns, pitch documents, and raise awareness of company services and values.
- Identify key business opportunities.
- Initiate new relationships with potential clients.
- Develop new business proposals and quotes.
- Lead introductory meetings/pitches between clients and agency leaders.
- Oversee end-to-end sales process.
- Keep up to date with industry offerings and our competitors.
- Increase new business opportunities through digital marketing and other routes to market .
Must have proven sales experience either gained within a marketing agency or client side .
Must have the ability to proactively drive new business growth at the agency using your own sales and marketing tools and techniques .
Must have the ability to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the client .
Must have strong leaderships and networking skills .
Ability to track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals .
Must be confident, assertive and emotionally mature.
Have excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills.
Project Management Skills
*Experience: 3- 6 years’ progressive experience in Business Development . Experience within the Media and Advertising industry will be an added advantage.
*How to Apply : Interested persons should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of email .
Application Closes on : February 28, 2020.